love the unique wedding venue
Celebrate in style in the Crow’s Nest Suite overlooking the bustling Barton Marina. This luxurious facility is your guarantee of an unforgettable day for you and your guests – and is exclusively yours for the day of your dreams. We can create your entire day from a Civil Ceremony to a firework spectacular!
OUR FULL DAY WEDDING PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Exclusive use of the Crow’s Nest
- Private bar, dance floor and balcony views
- A beautifully prepared three-course Wedding Breakfast including tea & coffee for 60 guests
- A choice of evening buffet or hog roast for 100 guests
- The Crow’s Nest drinks package for 60 guests
- In-house DJ
- 60 chair covers with any colour sash
- Silver cake stand and knife
- White Vintage Sweet Cart with 12 jars of Sweets & Bags
- Easel for your table plan
- A dedicated member of our events team to help you every step of the way
- Private bar, dance floor & balcony views
- Beautiful photograph opportunities around the Marina, woodland & lakes
Children of all ages are welcome to the Crow’s Nest for weddings.
To find out more or to make a booking
please contact Michelle or Bronwyn, our Events Team on (01283) 711 500 or complete the form below
At the Waterfront, our Executive Chef and the team
enjoy a well-deserved reputation for providing fine, freshly-cooked food.
What can I say.. from the start Michelle and Bronwyn have both been amazing.. nothing was too much trouble in making our day perfect. The venue itself is stunning.. so unique and beautiful, all our guests commented on how amazing it looked. The food again was amazing.. so filling and tasty. The bar staff were so lovely and made everyone feel welcome. Can’t thank you all enough.. it was all just amazing.
Shelley & John
My son and his new wife had their wedding here yesterday. It was perfect in every way. The venue was beautiful and well presented. The ceremony went without a hitch, the meal was delicious and impeccably served. The transition to evening reception was flawless and unobtrusive. Well done to everyone involved.
We had an amazing wedding day at the Waterfront in February. The setting is romantic with canal boats, lakes, woodland and bridges for fabulous photos. All the staff worked together to ensure our wedding day was organised to perfection from the moment we booked until the end of our big day.
Lee and Bex
Our wedding day was perfect from beginning to end! The drinks reception was served on the terrace, which allowed the guests to take in the stunning surroundings. All of the food was absolutely delicious – the wonderful service continued when the buffet was served. The guests all commented on how impressed they were with the day as a whole. The new Mr and Mrs Banks would like to thank The Waterfront for ensuring that our day was flawless!